No matter the season or space, this copper leaf wreath makes for such a marvelous metallic statement piece. If you’re hanging this around the holidays, you might also like some copper accents for your Christmas tree. Our copper leaf ornaments would complement this wreath nicely.
Some other decorations that would work with this wreath throughout fall and winter are our metallic crepe paper pinecones and acorns. We love using metallic colors as accents in our DIY home décor—what about you?
A Copper Showstopper
Our latest DIY wreath is a copper showstopper. This copper leaf wreath is as simple to create as it is stunning! Just gather the tools and materials listed here, and craft along with our easy-to-follow photo tutorial.
When you’re done crafting this wreath, you can hang it up in any room, or display it on your mantel. For more styling ideas, check out our little paper pumpkin lanterns and add a pop of greenery with a paper air plant.
Skill level: Beginner
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Embossing Metal Sheets in Copper (we used 2 sheets)
How to Make a Copper Leaf Wreath
- Gather the craft tools and materials listed above. Then download and print the leaf template at the end of this post.
- Cut out a wreath form from a scrap of cardboard. Ours has a 14″ outer diameter and an 8″ inner diameter.
- Using the embossing tool, trace the pattern onto the copper sheet.
- Next, cut out the leaf shapes using your scissors.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Happy crafting ~ Lia & team