Our latest DIY wreath is a copper showstopper. This copper leaf wreath is as simple to create as it is stunning! No matter the season or space, this wreath makes for such a marvelous metallic statement piece. Gather the tools and materials, and craft along with our easy-to-follow photo tutorial today…
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Embossing Metal Sheets in Copper
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out a wreath form from a scrap of cardboard. Ours has a 14″ outer diameter and an 8″ inner diameter.
- Using the embossing tool, trace the pattern onto the copper sheet.
- Cut out the leaf shape using scissors.
- Using a hot glue gun, begin gluing the leaves to the wreath form. Glue about three leaves across and layer them over each other.
- Continue gluing the leaves to the wreath form until it is fully covered. Adjust the leaves’ shapes by ending the copper to give it more volume.
For more DIY wreaths, browse our projects here.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Happy Crafting ~ Lia & Team