We love a good craft challenge — especially when the final result is so beautiful! Today we are showing you how to make a crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus for our February Member Make. If you’re a member, you can join us live at 11:00 a.m. PST with your exclusive YouTube link, or watch the video playback here later.
This live workshop is for members only, so if you want to learn how to craft your own crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus, make sure to join our crafting community!
One in a Melon
The ranunculus is definitely a one in a million flower! Our crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus features 90 small petals, so we recommend using a Cricut Maker to save some time. If you don’t have a Maker, you can still cut your petals by hand using our PDF template.
Since ranunculus flowers bloom in the spring, now is a great time to make them so you can enjoy these flowers a little early as well as all summer long. Our pink and orange crepe paper colors are also perfect for summer. We will show you in our live workshop how to layer your petals and vary the colors so your crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus blooms look realistic.
Ready to join us this month? The details you need to join our Member Make challenge are listed below. If you’re familiar with how Member Make works, then just scroll down to download our flower pattern and start crafting!
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member. Once you’re a member, make sure to join our exclusive Facebook page for members!
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need for this crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus — listed below. Then download the printable flower template or SVG file at the end of this post.
- Tune in today at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft this project with us! You can find the link to the YouTube Live tutorial on the Facebook page for members and in your inbox. It will also be available for playback here once the live workshop is over.
- Watch our video tutorial to craft along with us and create your own version of this crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus. You can use different colors of paper, materials, or techniques; play around with your arrangement; or style your flowers in different ways.
- If you need some guidance, reach out to us and others in our crafting community. You can also post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. Make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake on Instagram and Facebook so your project is easy to find.
- Lastly, share your crepe paper peachy watermelon ranunculus with us! You can post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper Singles — Green Tea, Cypress, Chiffon, Mango, Camellia, Coral, and Blush
- Copic Ciao Marker — Pea Green (YG63)
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Wooden Beads — 12mm
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Mod Podge