Another project in our felt forest series. Designer Jessica has created these felt berry branches to compliment her Tiny Felted Toadstools, Felt Butterflies, Felted Snails and Felted Log and Tiny Mushrooms. Enchanting projects that are as easy as can be! Give them all a go and let your felt forest flourish!
Tools & Materials
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Evergreen, Fern
- 9 1.5 cm” felt balls in shades of pink
- Vine Wire
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the felt according to the template. Cut three 7” pieces of wire and one 20” piece.
- Connect the small pieces by twisting around the large wire.
- Glue double leaves to each end. Use white glue to attach the sides and hot glue to secure to the wire.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Wind these felt berry branches into a wreath for whimsical summer wall decor. Use these branches in an arrangement of our other felt forest projects.
Strut Your Stuff!
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and become a Lia Griffith member for the optimal DIY crafting experience. Remember to use #LoveLia when sharing photos of your work — we love seeing what you create! You are our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team