Fairy wear made simple! Celebrate your inner forest fairy with our paper flower fairy crown. Download our patterns and print. Then use either our PDF pattern to cut by hand or our SVG files the cut with a cutting machine! We highly recommend the all-new Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air for this project and so many of our others… the latest and greatest technology in the craft cutting world.
Tools & Materials
- Text Weight Paper – Jellybean Green, Ice Silver
- Tacky Glue
- Copic Sketch Marker – Grass Green (YG17)
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Vine Wire – Brown
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls or 1/2″ Foam Balls
- 6mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls or 1/4″ Wood Beads
- PanPastel – Magenta
- Ribbon – 1/8″ Green, 1/8″ Magenta 1/8”, 3/8″ Sheer Pink
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the tissue paper according to the pattern notes using a pair of scissors.
- Using tacky glue, glue one square of tissue paper onto each bead so it is fully covered.
- String three berries onto a 3” piece of wire, then loop the end of the wire to hold the beads in place.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Keep crafting with us and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more DIY inspiration. For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia. Your creativity is our biggest inspiration! Much love ~ Lia & Team