We are wrapping up our month of tropical crafts with a GORGEOUS crepe paper ginger flower. You may remember that we have made this flower once before out of frosted text weight paper. But as you know, we love to experiment with various craft materials and show you how to make the same flower in different ways. A simple switch of paper can give your flower a whole new look!
If you’re a beginner, this crepe paper flower is very easy to make. Just grab your crafting tools and materials — listed below. Then download our flower pattern at the end of this post to start crafting!
You Can Make this Ginger in a Snap
Similar to our paper version, our crepe paper ginger flower will make quite the stunning statement in your home decor. You can use it to brighten up a neutral space or complement a colorful room. Another idea is to craft it for a special event along with some of our other tropical projects.
When you’re ready to start crafting, you can cut our flower pattern on a Cricut Maker — or by hand as the shapes are very simple. Once you have all of the pieces, just download and follow our step-by-step tutorial.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Strawberry & Tulip
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Fern & Moss
- PanPastel — Permanent Red (340.5)
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
How to Make a Crepe Paper Ginger Flower
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the flower pattern below.
- Cut your crepe paper according to the template notes, using scissors or a Cricut Maker.
- Cup center of each petal, with the dark pink side cupped in.
- Wrap a small petal around tip of the wire and use hot glue to hold in place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
To start crafting with us, become a member and get instant access to SVG cut files, printable patterns, and simple tutorials for all of our DIY projects.