Our final little animal for this felt stuffie series is the bunny. It is so sweet and fluffy wrapped in a warm red scarf. This little guy is so easy to make and we used wool blend felt from Benzie Design. If you’re a member, you can download the pattern and full photo tutorial at the end of the post. Make sure you check out the other ornaments in this series: deer, fox, bear, squirrel, raccoon, and mushroom & acorns. Enjoy! ~Lia
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Dove, Black, White, and Ruby
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 310 Black
- Gather your materials.
- Cut felt pieces using pattern.
- Glue small pieces into place.
- Sew small black beads into place as eyes.