Only one week until Christmas! Continuing with our adorable wool felt animal ornament series, today we are sharing with you the pattern and tutorial for the raccoon. I just love this little guy holding his red mushroom. How cute will he be on top of your gift or hanging from your tree. This raccoon was made from wool blend felt from Benzie Design. You can attach the tail as shown in the tutorial or have the tail sewn separate and glued on like I did for the squirrel. Either way it looks good! Don’t miss the other ornaments in this series: deer, fox, bear, squirrel, bunny, and mushroom & acorns. Enjoy! ~Lia
Crafting Tip: New to crafting felt animal stuffies and want to learn more? Take our mini course, 8 Easy Steps to Create Any Felt Stuffie.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Slate, Black, White, and Ruby
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 310 Black
- Stuffie Puff
- Gather your materials.
- Cut felt pieces using pattern.
- Glue small pieces into place.
- Sew small black beads into place as eyes.