Did you know that Zinnias are the hardest working flowers in a garden? Show off your hard work too with this beautiful crepe paper Zinnia project! We’ve listed out everything you need to make your own bouquet of Zinnias below. Just gather the tools and materials and follow along with our easy-to-follow instructions.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Lia Griffith “Vanilla”, “Blush”, Ruby“, and ”Juniper”
- Pan Pastel – “Red Iron Oxide Ex. Dark”, “Orange”, and “Pearlescent Red”
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith “Moss”
- Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut the crepe paper according to template notes using scissors.
- Shade the pinked edge on half of one red crepe piece with brown pastel, shade the pinked edge of two of the vanilla crepe with orange and the remaining three with pink pastel .
- Fringe the pinked edge of all stamen pieces with the detail scissor and curl them in using the curling tool, then use your fingers to cup each petal.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia. We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team