What is Valentine’s weekend without indulging in a little Valentine crafts for your BFF or the love of your life? From the cutest DIY pop-up card to printable Valentines gift tags and mini felt bears, we have rounded up our most popular DIY Valentine crafts projects. This Top 10 highlights our most pinned Valentine crafts from the last year and each will have your Valentine falling at your knees! So roll up your sleeves, get your favorite love songs on the radio, dig into your craft materials and let’s make some of our very best Valentine crafts!
1. Our pop-up Valentine card oozes cute with two little kitties soaring above the clouds in their 3D hot air balloons. As well as racking up over 8000 re-pins on Pinterest, this adorable pop-up Valentine’s card has been featured on numerous blogs and websites – hooray for those cute little kitties!
2. Our vintage inspired Valentine’s Day gift tags are printable at home making these the perfect gift tags for your handmade gifts!
3. Who doesn’t love a paper bird? This simple yet effective pattern for a couple paper love birds is perfect for weddings, Holidays and of course, this Valentine’s Day. The added bonus with this pattern is that it comes with a video tutorial – yay!
4. Take your loved one a cup of their favorite warm drink and wrap their coffee cup in one of our gorgeous floral wraps. Print at home for the simplest Valentine’s gift around!
5. Paper flowers are our thing, but what about taking our popular mini paper rose and turning it into a stunning piece of wall art? This is the handmade gift that lasts a lifetime!
6. Turn an old copy of your Valentine’s favorite book into a glorious bouquet of paper flowers – swoon!
7. Our glitter ombre LOVE banner is a huge hit on Pinterest and we can see why – it’s fresh, it’s on-trend and it makes a great piece of wall art all year round.
8. Printable watercolor labels for Valentine’s Day – what else do you need? Perfect for wrapping chocolate bars, coffee cups and more, this printable set has everything you need for making this Valentine’s Day a personal one!9. Of course, our top paper flower pattern for Valentine’s day is our paper rose. A glorious classic that is simple to make yet packs a hefty punch! Make just one single red rose or a bouquet of 12 – either way, your Valentine will be blown away with this handmade classic!
10. This cuddly pair of mini felt bears continue to melt hearts on Pinterest – and are still a fave of ours too!