If you have always wanted to be more crafty but aren’t sure where to begin, we suggest starting with simple DIY projects. Today I am sharing 10 easy paper crafts you can make for your home, a special event, or for someone else to enjoy. Even if you have never crafted before, you will be able to make all of the beautiful projects shown below with our templates and step-by-step tutorials.
Some of these projects are so quick to make that I decided to show you how to craft them in my video tutorial below. For example, you can craft our paper pumpkins and paper apples in 5 minutes or less! Even just taking that little bit of time for yourself will feel so good — and you’ll end up with an amazing DIY project!
Let’s Get Crafting!
My video tutorial below covers 10 easy paper crafts that our members love as well as what I love about each project. You will also learn how you can use these crafts in different ways. Below the video, I will post links to each project I mention so you can start crafting them and enjoy them in your home right away.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! We are here to guide you along your creative journey and help you become a brilliant crafter. So reach out anytime and don’t forget to share your work with our creative community by tagging #MadeWithLia when you post pictures. Also, if you have your own favorite project from this list of easy paper crafts, share it with me in the comments below! Happy crafting, friends!
10 Easy Paper Crafts
- Paper Daisies. Paper daisies are a very easy flower to start with, making it a great one for beginners. Try our simple paper daisies or our frosted paper daisy kit.
- Paper Cacti. Cut, fold, and insert your pieces together to craft some super cute cacti decor. Get started with our paper cacti project or our frosted paper cacti kit.
- Paper Air Plants. Craft unique air plants in less than 10 steps! Try our pretty vellum paper air plants or our frosted paper air plants kit.
- Tropical Leaves. So gorgeous yet so simple to create! And you can use them for many different projects, too. Make this beautiful tropical leaf poster or frame them to create some unique tropical artwork.
- Paper Lanterns. Switch these out every season or craft them for a special event. Our garden lanterns are a member favorite! Or you can explore more paper lanterns to find your own favorite.
- Paper Pumpkins. With fall right around the corner, we know many of you will want some cute pumpkin decor in your home! You can make these paper pumpkins in just 5 minutes.
- Paper Apples. Craft some cute paper apples for your kiddo to decorate their desk at home. Or they can help you craft one as a teacher gift!
- Paper Bows. An easy way to make your wrapped gifts look even cuter. These will take you about a minute to make!
- Paper Feathers. Perfect for party decor, home decor, and as gift toppers! We love these gold-tipped paper feathers and these paper feather candle wraps.
- Candy Huggers. Another member favorite and so easy to make! Our dinosaur candy huggers and animal huggers are way too cute. Use them as party favors or as a fun little treat for your kids’ lunches.
As you start creating, you will find yourself wanting to create more. So, if you want other ideas than the ones above, we’ve got you covered! You can browse all of our paper projects — or check out our paper flowers.
To start crafting with us and learn new DIY skills, join our crafting membership. And if you have any suggestions for what you’d like us to craft next, let us know!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.